Veterinary Webinar Exceeds Registrant-to-Attendee Conversion Rate Benchmark [Case Study]3 min readReading Time: 2 minutes
We know that webinars are a good lead generation tool, but how do you really gauge the effectiveness of your webinar program? Naturally, a high number of registrations is a good sign you’ve attracted valuable attention. But it’s the registrant-to-attendee conversion rate that truly measures success. This conversion rate has been one of the steadiest webinar benchmarks over the years, averaging between 35% and 45%, according to data compiled by Bizibl. If your conversion rates are frequently low, it may be time to reevaluate your webinar program.
There are quite a few different ways to drive a stronger registrant-to-attendee conversion rate in the veterinary industry:
- Create scarcity: Don’t offer a recorded version after the live broadcast.
- Offer incentives: Create a drawing or giveaway that requires attendance for registrants to participate.
- Provide value: Consider obtaining RACE-approval for your webinar program through the AAVSB and offering RACE-approved CE.
In this case study, we’ll take a look at how one company leveraged RACE-approved CE to earn high registration numbers and an incredible registrant-to-attendee conversion rate.
A new company in the veterinary industry developed a RACE-Approved webinar focused on educating small animal veterinarians about their product category. The content was non-promotional to enable RACE certification.
The campaign had several goals:
- Earn high engagement and long audience attention time with CE certification
- Educate the market about an emerging product category
- Convert attendees at a high rate because of CE offer
- Produce a healthy pipeline of leads for sales
|Messaging||The webinar featured fun and playful messaging designed to grab attention and convert registrations.|
|Timeline||The full webinar campaign spanned over 2 months and included RACE-certification, promotion, and webinar execution.|
|Target Audience||B2B audience of veterinarians who had demonstrated an interest in emerging therapeutics.|
The campaign included a diverse cross section of components and services delivered by Brief Media.
- Management and execution of webinar
- Completion of RACE applications
- Management of speakers and KOLs
- CE test hosting and grading
- CE certificate generation and distribution
- 3 emails to a targeted audience, including resends to unopens
- 2 Facebook posts to a targeted audience
- 2 newsletter native ads
- Inclusion in Clinician’s Brief online CE page promotions
The appealing messaging and offer of CE credit earned this webinar a total of 1,143 registrations, with a total of 731 attendees. The registrant-to-attendee conversion rate was 64%, a substantial achievement when compared to the standard 35% to 45% benchmark.
- Webinar Registration: 1,143 Registrants
- Webinar Attendee Percentage Average: 64%
Partnering With Brief Media for CE Webinars
This campaign highlights the value of offering veterinary CE credit for your webinars. Brief Media can manage these campaigns from end-to-end, from obtaining RACE-approval to marketing and hosting the webinar.
Plus, Brief Media’s online CE platform provides a convenient location to host your content and continue to convert leads after your webinar’s live broadcast date.
Contact our team to discuss hosting a CE webinar for your product or service!